Saturday, February 12, 2011

Wonky

There comes the voluptuous buxom woman. She looks blonde. She appears to be in a lustrous mood and is staring at me with those big lively eyes. She comes towards me when I am walking into the arena. The place looks like a roman colosseum and I am walking in with my baseball bat, which I hold like the Caesar’s Crocea Mors. I am taking position to handle the fire ball directed at me. It is as big as the universe and is coming towards me, but just as I think that it would go past me, I could see Maradona stopping the ball with his hand and redirecting it towards me with his head. The ball was coming closer and closer and I could see myself in the courtroom in the middle of a trial where Daniel Kaffee, who looks pretty much like Tom Cruise is arguing with Colonel Jack Nicholas. The accused was defending himself against the crimes in the Somali Civil war. President Barre was not spared either. He was reading the work of Ernest Hemingway and was enjoying the Old man and the sea. The American actress with flaxen hair is still walking towards me. I am not comfortable in looking at her visage. I would not forsake my family for thee. Oh my God, she is coming near me. Give me the power to overcome this evil.

Shhhhh…… I have stabbed her with my Stiletto and could see the blood oozing out of her neck. I have not fallen for the devil’s trial. Thank you, God.

The next day’s headlines in NY post read, “Mad man kills daughter with screw driver”

No comments:

Post a Comment